Ian & Elie
Based in Bloomington, Indiana
PS4, PC, Mac, Linux
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a zany 3D tower builder. Play as the Master Stacker, Rockit, who must use her psychic helmet to clean up the colorful bricks falling all over her madcap world.
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) has been in development since 2015. It has won multiple awards and has been exhibited at select events across the United States and Europe.
- Build stable towers by executing architectural feats of balancing.
- Incorporate mixed-up materials into your towers: works of art, aquariums, magnets, and more.
- Defend your towers against invading ghosts, a fireball-breathing dragon, and other outlandish hazards.
- Knock your finished towers back down with a wrecking ball.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GDEX: Best in Show (ISE)" Columbus, OH, October, 2017
- "Indie Arcade II: Official Selection" Madison, WI, February, 2018
- "GDEX: Most Accessible (Awarded by AbleGamers Charity)" Columbus, OH, September, 2018
- "A wacky tower building game that stacks up very well indeed."
- Jupiter Hadley, Alpha Beta Gamer
About Ian & Elie
Ian & Elie are two passionate game developers who work together as a small team. Elie is one of the most prolific game jammers in Europe and has given talks and workshops at events like A MAZE Berlin and Nordic Game Conference. Ian is a self-taught developer, who is using his fifteen years of experience to teach and mentor students at the local university. He has exhibited our games at many events in the Midwest and is a well-known face to the region's game development scene. Between Elie's connections in Europe and Ian's in the States, the team have formed a large network of relationships with players and developers all over the world which they continue to expand and nurture. Ian & Elie released their first game, Sature, in early 2015 and are currently working on their second game, Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks).
More information on Ian & Elie, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) Credits
Game Designer, Programmer
Sound and Music Design