Ian & Elie
Based in Bloomington, Indiana
PS4, PC, Mac, Linux
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a block stacking game set in an exuberant and bizarre universe. Players build stable, tall towers up to a height goal without having them topple over. Employing realistic physics with very simple controls, SoSoS captures the joy and wonder of the childhood activity of block stacking — refreshed as a video game for audiences of all ages.
SoSoS began as a prototype for an arcade cabinet being put together by local developers from Bloomington, IN. Since then, that simple prototype has been expanded into a fleshed out, polished game worthy of hours of play. SoSoS ran a successful Greenlight campaign and will be launched on Steam and PS4. A demo of the game was featured on Gamejolt. It was very well received and spawned numerous Let's Play videos.
- A unique stacking mechanic that requires players to carefully balance blocks and plan stable towers
- Over-the-top characters that throw in twists with special modes that add humor and variety to the game
- 2-Player cooperative and split screen versus modes
- A branching world map featuring new levels with different mechanics.
Game Play Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GDEX: Best in Show (ISE)" Columbus, OH, October, 2017
- "Indie Arcade II: Official Selection" Madison, WI, February, 2018
- "A wacky tower building game that stacks up very well indeed."
- Jupiter Hadley, Alpha Beta Gamer
About Ian & Elie
Ian & Elie are two passionate game developers who work together as a small team. Ian is based in Indiana and works on game design, programming, and marketing. Elie is based in Finland and is the team's sound and music designer. The team released their first game, Sature, in early 2015 and are currently working on their second game, Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks). Ian & Elie are dedicated to creating memorable game experiences with novel mechanics and a whole lot of soul.
More information on Ian & Elie, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) Credits
Game Designer, Programmer
Sound and Music Design